Friday, July 25, 2008

sleep

As I set here at a desk in the baptist sleep clinic I have just concluded a sleep study done on me. With wires attached to my head, chest and legs and a "c-pap" (breathing instrument) machine around my head, I'm sure I looked like a cheap stunt double from a star wars movie! I feel really good this morning. Why? Because I slept! That c-pap gave me the proper air flow that my brain needed to get the sleep that my body needed. What stinks is I could avoid all this trouble by loosing about 30 pounds - but heaven knows that "aint no fun!" So I will leave here today and go get a new c-pap machine and starting tonight I will get some very sound sleep (minus the wires). Thus, bringing more peace in the bedroom at the wood house. Thus, making my wife happier, thus feeling a whole lot better. Yep, no more bed bugs for me! Just some good sleep as I dream about what I need to dream about. Just a thought.....

No comments: