Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ahhhhh what a team

I have had some major stress in my life (well, major to me) and I knew I needed to see some change.

And change, I have seen.

Following Christ... Living by faith... through grace...

Working on being a better husband (wow, edging up on 20 years!!!!)

Being a better dad (I must say, I'm pretty good at that)

Pastoring.............. well that is a challenge.... but oh what a great team i work with!

Brady (asst. pastor) he is a get it done guy

Ann (yep you) by far the MOST efficient, caring and sharpest people I know! (She is our book keeper)

Phillip - What a passionate worship leader!!

My board - men that do not stifle vision (Kenny and Keith)

You see, its this team - and a load of other people that enable me to do what i do.

If I had the means I would take them and their families on a cruise! (if you wanna give, call me... LOL kidding.... LOL no I'm not)

Whats next? I don't know, but i will NOT do it alone!! Just a thought.....

No comments: