Friday, September 12, 2008

WEEKLY MIND DUMP

Wow its Friday

Thousght I was supposed to do a wedding Monday, no one shows up

I had the date wrong, I was there a week early

Threat of Hurricane Ike

Met with a Doctor and his office about referrals for Learning RX (My third job - Marketing)

Loved Bible group study this past W.N.

Worked out 4 times this week for about an hour and a half

Drove the bus

Preped for a message

Prayed on the phone with a couple of people

Spent some time on the phone with a couple of pastors.

They have Churches that refuse to change (Ill blog about that next week, ughhh!!)

My 10 year old made a 97 on his Science test

My 16 year old is gowing up tooooooooooo fast

My wife is awesome - her dad has cancer, please pray for him

The wedding?????? Monday

LOL at my self! Just a thought

No comments: