Wednesday, February 4, 2009

When it rains it pours?

Well, what a day. I am setting at the hospital. Its 10:30 pm. been a long and testing day.

My mom had a stroke this morning.

Yesterday morning she was fine. Today, well..... she is in ICU.

So, in the last year and a half has been wild! My next to the oldest brother dies. My dad had a stroke, and recently was diagnosed with demensia. My wife's dad was diagnosed with cancer. This morning, my mom had a stroke. Through it all when it rains it pours.

The grace of God rains. the grace of God pours. Yea, I admit its been very tough. I have cried, cussed, wept deeply, fought depression and even laughed for no reason. Through it all God still has been so good.

I have seen a Church go from 180 to 50, yet God is still good. He still sends His rain. He still pours His grace. He still smiles and even cries with me.

There has been a lot of "bad" happen. But, that has not changed our "Good" God.

No matter what, he is God. No matter what He knoes all, feels all, see's all, touches all, loves all, feels all, and wants to save..... all.

Yep, when it rains, it pours. And for that, I am thankful

1 comment:

lmashe81 said...

I am praying for you guys! LOVE ya'll! If you need anything just call! s