Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Journey

So, I set, in obedience to God. Listening. Waiting. Wondering. I know where I am on the map. I just don't know exactly what direction I am taking, yet. For the first time in almost 12 years of being a pastor that "chunk" of thinking is at a pause.
So, for the several months I am just going to listen for the voice of God. I will take time with my family like I haven't in a long time.
This is going to be strange, yet fun! I am going to just breathe and look at the map and move when God says move and stand still when he says so. In other words I just might be predictability unpredictable. I will speak at different Churches in the future. Help younger ministers in the future and continue my education in the future to be a certified teacher in the public schools. Unless, of course God says something else. All I know is the adventure has began, and I am going to do my best to remain obedient in it!

1 comment:

@b_rewster said...

I am very much praying for you friend. I know God has big plans for you and your family.