Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DANG I AM GETT'N OLD!!!!!

OK here is the deal. I remember when i used to be able to go from dusk till dawn! Not so any more. I went and did something that my mind said I could do and my body rejected this past Saturday. i challenged my 16 year old son and some of his friends to a basketball game. Oh man, how stupid am I?????? LOL, I got out there on the court and bounced around like I was 0 years old. Then, my lungs started burning, i was grasping for air and then my legs started cramping. Then....... By Monday morning my back was so tight that I would NOT dare try to walk. Yep, I'm old. i used to have a saying that went like this, "never let your mind tell your heart what to do". I will add to that - "Never let your mind tell your out-of shape body what to do!! Ha ha! Just a thought...................

No comments: