Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Faith

Substance. Things hoped For. Risk. Blind. These are all words that describe faith. In all of life we are required to live by faith. To not know what tomorrow holds. We learn it through process, through life, mistakes, and or success. Understanding faith is impossible , yet operating in it is not. Moving mountains, praying for that unreachable thing. I am beginning to find in my own walk that faith is not what we see on the local Christian TV station. Where it can be seen is in that single parent that is raising a kid and holding 3 jobs. In the teacher who makes a small salary for an untold amount of dedication. The missionary in worlds not heard of. The kid who says no to peer pressure. The CEO who is ethical. Faith, I certainly do hope, risk and God knows I am blind at times. I just want to see what i am supposed too. Just a Thought.....

No comments: