Friday, August 1, 2008

Mind Dump

I saw another pastor do what is called "mind dump" on Twitter. Once a week he will just empty his thoughts onto paper. So, in the spirit of that pastor - here goes......

Time is short.

Rest is hard to get.

Its getting harder to be romantic.

My dog is my best friend.

I have to go, again??

My kids are my heros.

I wish I could scream very, very loud.

I love Jesus with all my heart, yet sometimes I just want a cold beer (but I don't - because those other "preachers" might gossip about it)

I hate religion

I wish we had carpet instead of hardwood floors at home.

I want to sky dive.

I am self centered.

I love Jesus with all my heart, why do I get road rage?

Frusteration is a flaw of mine.

I will NOT please everyone, so why do I try?

Do all people have Drama problems?

Its hard to be commited to people with the lack of commitment.

I need to loose 50 lbs.

I joined a gym two weeks ago and have not gone yet!!!!!!

I am a hypocrite

I cant spell!!!!!!

I love Jesus with all of my heart, why don't I trust him most of the time

ahhhhhhhhhh, that is much better. Just a Thought.....

No comments: