Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dangerous Transparency

This is one of those most dangerous things to do, but if it helps me (or someone else) it is well worth it.
THINGS I CANNOT STAND!!!!!!!
Christians who quote the Bible as a cliche!
Church people who don't "gossip" but "pray" about people - yuck, Really now?! HA!!!!!!
Putting on a Sunday face, but I do it all the time!
THINGS THAT ARE HARD FOR ME TO DO!!!!!!!
Pray
Have faith
Fast
THINGS I AM HAVING A HARD TIME WITH!!!!!
Bouts of depression
Finances
People (especially ones that call them self "Christians" but are fake, fake, fake and SUPER SPIRITUAL!!)
I still morn the death of my brother after almost a year and a half
My dad was diagnosed with dementia
Being a husband
Being a dad
Being a human!

THINGS THAT I KNOW
I love Jesus
I love my wife
I love my kids
I love Mexican food

THINGS THAT I WISH, HOPE FOR, ETC.....
The greatest success for my kids
That I can have lasting peace
A bunch of money (you know you want that one too!)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST..........
THINGS THAT I HAVE NOT DONE, BUT WANNA DO - "MY BUCKET LIST"
Slap a gossiper :)
Sky Dive
Be on "The price is right" game show
Get my masters in education
Own a diner
Have my own sit-com
Take my kids to Disney World
Take my wife on a cruise
Go on a LONG bike ride by myself with NO agenda!
AND
Know in my heart that EVERYONE I have hurt has forgiven me

Life is a trip

Just a thought.....

No comments: