Sunday, August 30, 2009

Passing the Baton

I am awe struck by the science of a relay race. The complexity, speed, and unity are the three key ingredients to a win.

After pastoring CrossPoint Church for the last 10 years, I truly feel God is setting them up for the next level. I look back and see what God has done, but I am more excited of what He is going to do there through the leadership that He will be putting into place.

I feel so blessed to have been part of the History of it all.

In the past few weeks I have searched my heart about our tenure as pastors at CPC. Well, I now feel the baton is being passed. The race is still on! Wow, what an awesome thing!

If you read this please pass it on to anyone who has ever attended CrossPoint Church (formally Ferndale Assembly of God). Pray for CPC. Share a memory or two here. Let the leadership know that you stand with them for the future that God has for them.

To the future leadership, I pass the baton. To the board and core leaders, I pass the baton. Keep running in unity as God does amazing things through each of you!

Feel free to post your memories here and ask anyone you know who ever attended to do the same.

No comments: