Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pace



Pace. Thats what this lil old man is about.
That is the hardest thing in the world with someone like me to do!!

When I do something I want to get it done!!

As I read "it" by Craig Groschel I am having to set the book aside and pray after every chapter, sometimes paragraph.

The word that is my new motto (and not an easy one) is "simple"

Yes, simple.

With that I MUST learn how to Pace my self. Not to slow, not to fast. But at the speed that God wants me to go at.

maybe its age.Maybe its because I have been a pastor for a while now. Maybe, just maybe its both and God saying.. Focus, simplify, be diligent and do things ON PURPOSE.

Celebrate, Connect, Commit.

Pace. pace, pace,

Pace

Its gonna take a while, but I'll get it


I think Ill' just set my chair on the front porch this evening and look at the stars.


Just a thought.....

No comments: