Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What The ?????
What The ?????

OK, so I ran across this pastor. Who in the ;*^!!! does he think he is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY0xNu4pU5E

I have opinions about stuff, but this guy rolled Billy Graham! Billy Graham? Wow. If you look at this guys videos that he posts on You Tube, he attacks others as well.

He has also attacked Perry Noble at Newspring Church. Perry and his Church are reaching so many people for Christ! Yet, here is this freakin dude that calls him self a pastor attacking men and women of god .

He is gutless and narrow minded! I would love to see the dude walk up to Perry and say it. Perry would not get mad, but it would be cool to see what he would possibly say to the dude.

I don't know. maybe it takes all kinds. OK, i vented. I feel a little better.

Just a Thought.....

What are yours????

1 comment:

Jeremy Sexton said...

You're missing the best video by this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDxcyqeRc-4

He gets really fired up despite his complete misunderstanding of the text. I love it. This one is not so much frustrating as it is hilarious.