Monday, November 23, 2009

Then I Blinked

Then I blinked
The earliest memory that I have as a child is waking up and thinking no onw was in the house and i freaked out! I think I was about 4. Then I blinked.....

I was entering kindergarten and ready to takel the play-doe project. Then I blinked.....

I was entering the 6th grade and my body was changing and girls no longer had "kooties". Then I blinked.....

Jr. High School. Lol. I wont even go there at the moment. Then I blinked.....

High School. Scarey. Then I blinked.....

Met Tami (My wife). Then I blinked.....

Our first child. then I blinked.....

Then college and then another child then another blink.....

Now a 17 year old and a 11 year old. Blink.....

Opps... just a second.....

Had to fix my contact lens, I blinked again and it almost fell out....

Just a Thought.....

No comments: