Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things that matter

Thanksgiving...........

Its about the the things that matter.

A couple of years ago I lost my brother.... The time we had as kids, mattered.

A few months ago I resigned from a Church as a pastor of some wonderful people.... The people that I pastored, mattered.

Almost 21 years ago I married Tami. The whole marriage matters.

17 years ago luke was born, he matters

11 years ago Jacob was born, he matters

All of the junk, all of the things that are tangible, really dont matter. They have there place, but they dont matter.

Friends that we make and learn from, matter

Even some of the enemies that we learn from, matter

People matter.

You matter.

Be thankful.

Smile

Laugh

Enjoy your life, because NOW matters.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: