Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello, my Name Is Randy Wood and I am a........

Do you ever struggle?

I have been a "Christian" for over 22 years now. I have been in "ministry" for about 20 years now.

There are certain things in the "Christian Community" that are Taboo. Just don't talk about it. or use little things like, "I'll be praying for you" to walk around the subject at hand only to never give it another thought.

Hello, my name is Randy Wood and i am a.......

Person who struggles with belief in God

Ouch! For all of you preachers that have say or have said the ole, "I know, that I know that I know that I know......" Well, guess what I struggle with KNOWING.

Hello my name is Randy wood and I am a.....

person who struggles with being a good husband

Yep, I am a dude.. and most dudes struggle with it. I asked a fellow bus driver a few weeks ago how he stayed happily married for 67 years!! he said, "well, happy is not a good word..... I have learned to listen to her and shut up" yep... i struggle with the "shut up" part!

Hello, my name is randy Wood and i am a.....

person who struggles with a bad temper

person who struggles with my emotions

person who struggles with intolerant "christians"

person who struggles with addiction..... of a lot of stuff!

I struggle with the idea of 350 lbs preachers preaching about "gett'n free" when they are bound up in their fat gut!

I struggle with so, so much more.... but I guess I better not elaborate more or I might ruin my "christian profile" LOL!

Hello, my name is Randy Wood and i am a person who dares to laugh at himself.

How bout you?


No comments: