Friday, January 1, 2010

looking Back

looking back over 2009 i can honestly say... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. what a heck of a year. It was very, tough. A man who God let in my life nearly 24 years earlier went home to heaven. It has been a very hard and challenging blow to my wife and the family. It feels as if though there is a gap in our lives. i find myself having a question and wanting to call him. It hurts, and it sucks. He is my hero and i pray that i can become half the man he was. I learned how to be a REAL christian not a church christian. I learned how to accept people and how to strive to be a man of my word.

Another change was after 10 great years me and my family resigned from CrossPoint Church. Wow what a ride.

My son Luke became a senior in High School.

This is Jacobs last year in Elementary.

We moved our dad in with us.

I started working at Kroger.

Tami and i joined Facebook and have reconnected with some great friends.

And now.... Tami and I are getting ready to go back to school.

So whats 2010 hold - I resolve for it to be a year of "Adventurous Simplicity" Irony? yep but lets do this thang!!!!


No comments: