Saturday, January 2, 2010

wHO iS tIPPING yOUR pOINT??

Malcolm Gladwell wrote "The Tipping Point" its a book about the little things that make a big difference.

The difference for me? People.

There are a few, a very few people that have made a "tipping point" in my life. The ones that are not afraid to challenge me - the non-wimps the ones who can see through my tented glass wall.

Here are those people:

My brother Rod - He is still my hero, and still calls me out on stupidity.

My wife Tami - She is something. She has put up with more s**t from me than one should ever put up with. She is the most authentic person i know.

My Father-n-Law Tom - Outside of Christ, he was the closest thing to perfect

My Son Luke - He teaches ME to be a better dad

My Son Jacob - He has taught me to dance with life.... again.

My friend (and former co-pastor) Brady ward - He pulls the creative out of me. He is a man of his word and is a great listener

My new friend - Tonya Montgomery (Friend of Tami's since 2nd grade) Her and her husband Jim and their kids live in Denver - She is teaching me how to network again and how to live again.

These are my people that cause and continue to cause tipping points in my life.

Who is tipping your point?

No comments: